All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Kleaux Kouture E-Gift Card only.
If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items to receive credit in the form of a Kleaux Kouture E-Gift Card, please send your item(s) back to our facility in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 10 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be in clear protective packaging and unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, odor, or wear.
- MASKS, SETS SOLD WITH A MASK, Bodysuits, swimwear, Basic wear, white items, and undergarments are FINAL SALE AND NON-RETURNABLE.
- Beauty products, cosmetics, shoes, and accessories are FINAL SALE AND NON-RETURNABLE.
- Items purchased during a sale period, using any discount code or store credit are FINAL SALE AND NON-RETURNABLE.
- Items purchased from the SALE SECTION and BASIC SECTION are FINAL SALE AND NON- RETURNABLE.
**Kleaux reserves the right to refuse or apply a 20% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items that are returned to our facility and not in accordance with the Return Policy.
**Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our facility.
**Kleaux does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 business days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- Return packages must include the original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note: If the packing slip is not included, your return may experience delays in processing. You may use the packing slip included in your original packaging or download and print the slip from your email.)
Additional Notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Kleaux will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Kleaux E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase. eGift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
Helpful Hint: if returning by mail, we suggest using USPS flat rate shipping for convenience (you can find information on flat rate shipping via USPS.com). You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
Alternatively, you may return items to our store location to receive store credit.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if:
- An address is invalid or missing information
- The carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an eGift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the eGift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Kleaux Kouture does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding ReturnsKleaux Kouture reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or items returned that are not in compliance with the return policy
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Kleaux reserves the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Kleaux Kouture items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Wardrobing & Excessive Returns
Our Customer Protection Team handles situations in which a #KleauxJewels return history may be indicative of fraudulent activity or wardrobing. In these situations, the Customer Protection Team will reach out to discuss the situation and work with you to either resolve the issue or determine if we need to refuse service going forward. While we never want to reject a #KleauxJewel, we must ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all #KleauxJewels across the globe.
Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled. Discount codes cannot be manually applied to an order. Please read all descriptions and check your order before submitting.
Shoe Return Policy
At the moment shoes are final sale and unable to be returned. Please contact us for any additional questions or concerns on shoes before purchasing.
Final Sale Items
All items purchased during a sale period or using any discount code are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit or exchange. All items in the Basic category and Sale Category are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit. Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, white items, beauty products, cosmetics, shoes, and accessories are also considered Final Sale and non-returnable.
Note: Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Kleaux reserves the right to refuse or apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
Because we can't ensure our #KleauxJewels will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to our warehouse, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) in accordance with our Easy Returns policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size or style once your store credit is issued.
In addition, we do not accommodate exchanges for purchases made in-store as we cannot guarantee the item purchased will be in-stock in the size or style desired.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Care team (email@example.com) along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution. Please allow 48-72 hours for a response. If you do not receive a response within that timeframe please call or text us at +1(504) 541-2900.
Returns by Mail
Please use the packing slip(s) provided with your order(s) to return; simply mark your packing slip and include the appropriate Return Reason code next to the item indicated on the packing slip.
1. TOO BIG
2. TOO SMALL
3. ORDERED 2 SIZES, KEPT 1
4. TOO SHORT
5. TOO LONG
6. CHANGED MY MIND
Pack your item(s) securely in the clear original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Kleaux reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. We recommend sending your return via USPS Flat Rate with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Send your package to:
5703 Read blvd. Ste 2B
New Orleans, La 70127
Store credit in the form of a Kleaux Kouture E-Gift Card will be issued for your return item(s) once your package is received and processed at our facility. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for our Returns Department to process your return once delivered. Your E-Gift Card covers the purchase price of each item and tax, if applicable. Kleaux does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
Kleaux requires items to be returned within 10 days of the delivery date, as stated in our Returns Policy. Returns received in our facility after 10 days are considered to be “stale” returns.
Alternatively, Kleaux reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items. We will apply a 50% restocking fee to any stale item(s) sent back in resalable condition and in accordance with our Return Policy when processed at our facility. An E-Gift Card will be issued to you by email following our normal returns procedure.