- In stock, ready to ship
All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Kleaux Kouture E-Gift Card only.
If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items to receive credit in the form of a Kleaux Kouture E-Gift Card, please send your item(s) back to our facility in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 10 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be in clear protective packaging and unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, odor, or wear.
- Items purchased during a sale period, using any discount code or store credit are FINAL SALE AND NON-RETURNABLE.
- Items purchased from the SALE SECTION and BASIC SECTION are FINAL SALE AND NON- RETURNABLE.
- THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NON- RETURNABLE
- Sets sold with bodysuits
- Basic wear
- White items
- Sets sold with masks
- Beauty products
*Kleaux reserves the right to refuse or apply a 20% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items that are returned to our facility and not in accordance with the Return Policy.
**Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our facility.
**Kleaux does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 business days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- Return packages must include the original packing slip to ensure processing. (Note: If the packing slip is not included, your return may experience delays in processing. You may use the packing slip included in your original packaging or download and print the slip from your email.)
Additional Notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Kleaux will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Kleaux E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase. eGift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
Helpful Hint: if returning by mail, we suggest using USPS flat rate shipping for convenience (you can find information on flat rate shipping via USPS.com). You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if:
- An address is invalid or missing information
- The carrier is unable to deliver your package
- The order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an eGift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the eGift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Kleaux Kouture does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding ReturnsKleaux Kouture reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or items returned that are not in compliance with the return policy
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Kleaux reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Kleaux Kouture items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Wardrobing & Excessive Returns
Our Customer Protection Team handles situations in which a #KleauxJewels return history may be indicative of fraudulent activity or wardrobing. In these situations, the Customer Protection Team will reach out to discuss the situation and work with you to either resolve the issue or determine if we need to refuse service going forward. While we never want to reject a #KleauxJewel, we must ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all #KleauxJewels across the globe.
Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled. Discount codes cannot be manually applied to an order. Please read all descriptions and check your order before submitting.
Shoe Return Policy
At the moment shoes are final sale and unable to be returned. Please contact us for any additional questions or concerns on shoes before purchasing.
Final Sale Items
All items purchased during a sale period or using any discount code are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit or exchange. All items in the Basic category and Sale Category are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit. Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, white items, beauty products, cosmetics, shoes, and accessories are also considered Final Sale and non-returnable.
Note: Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Kleaux reserves the right to refuse or apply a 20% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
Because we can't ensure our #KleauxJewels will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to our warehouse, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. Instead, we welcome you to return your item(s) in accordance with our Easy Returns policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size or style once your store credit is issued.
In addition, we do not accommodate exchanges for purchases made in-store as we cannot guarantee the item purchased will be in-stock in the size or style desired.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Care team (email@example.com) along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution. Please allow 48-72 hours for a response. If you do not receive a response within that timeframe please call or text us at +1(504) 541-2900.
Returns by Mail
Please use the packing slip(s) provided with your order(s) to return; simply mark your packing slip and include the appropriate Return Reason code next to the item indicated on the packing slip.
1. TOO BIG
2. TOO SMALL
3. ORDERED 2 SIZES, KEPT 1
4. TOO SHORT
5. TOO LONG
6. CHANGED MY MIND
Pack your item(s) securely in the clear original product packaging. All items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered and unwashed. Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, Kleaux reserves the right to apply a 20% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. We recommend sending your return via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Send your package to:
5703 Read blvd. Ste 2B
New Orleans, La 70127
Store credit in the form of a Kleaux Kouture E-Gift Card will be issued for your return item(s) once your package is received and processed at our facility. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for our Returns Department to process your return once delivered. Your E-Gift Card covers the purchase price of each item and tax, if applicable. Kleaux does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
Kleaux requires items to be returned within 10 days of the delivery date, as stated in our Returns Policy. Returns received in our facility after 10 days are considered to be “stale” returns. Items returned after 30 days will be refused.
Alternatively, Kleaux reserves the right to apply up to a 50% restocking fee for stale items. We will apply up to a 50% restocking fee to any stale item(s) sent back in resalable condition and in accordance with our Return Policy when processed at our facility. An E-Gift Card will be issued to you by email following our normal returns procedure.
- Height - 5’1
- Weight - 130
- Bust - 34
- Waist - 25
- Hips - 38
- Bra Size - 34DD
- Size - Small in most clothing (please refer to the description of the item)
- Jeans - Size 3, 5
- Height - 5’3
- Weight - 155
- Bust - 34
- Waist - 28
- Hips - 42
- Bra Size - 34C
- Size - Small in most clothing (please refer to the description of the item)
- Jeans - 7,9
To ensure that your package is properly delivered and that you receive your package within the time frames we advertise, please make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant and/or required information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) is critical for ensuring timely delivery. We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- All orders are subject to processing time that is separate from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from our facilities by the carrier. All orders are processed in the order in which they are received. Depending on a number of factors, domestic and international orders may take up to 3 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays) to process.
- After your payment is authorized and verified, standard orders can still take 3 business days to process. This is just an estimate and doesn't include weekends or holidays.
- Orders placed on weekends from Friday after 3pm-Sunday will process on Monday.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated at checkout before submitting your payment information. Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from kleauxkouture.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
HOW LONG IS SHIPPING?
- WE SHIP BY USPS MAIL. ALL SHIPMENTS INCLUDE TRACKING.
- Once your order has been shipped, below are the estimated times of arrival. Please note arrival times may take longer during holidays depending on the efficiency of your local post office. Once your package has shipped from our facilities please use the USPS tracking tool or contact USPS CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR TRACKING UPDATES: 1-800-275-8777.
- USPS Priority: 2-3 days (does not include Sunday) insured
- USPS First Class: 2-5 days (does not include Sunday) not insured
- USPS Express Mail: 1-2 days (does not include Sunday) insured
- USPS Priority international mail (7-14 business days) insured
2022 U.S. HOLIDAYS
January 1- New Year’s Day
January 18- Martin Luther King Jr. birthday
February 15-Washington’s Birthday (observed)
March 1- Mardi Gras (New Orleans)
May 30-Memorial Day
July 4 -Independence Day
September 5- Labor Day
October 10- Columbus Day
November 10- Veterans Day (observed)
November 24- Thanksgiving Day
December 25- Christmas Day
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- When your order is placed, you will receive an automatic confirmation email or text (depends on the notification method chosen at checkout). Your order will process, and when it's ready to leave our facilities you will receive a second email with tracking information for your shipment.
- The message will include your order details and tracking number. Please click the blue view my order button to follow the progress of your shipment.
I PLACED AN ORDER BUT DID NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION?
- After your order is placed, an order confirmation email or text is automatically sent. If you have not received a confirmation within 10 minutes of placing your order please email email@example.com or give us a call at 1-504-541-2900.
DO YOU REFUND SHIPPING FEES?
- Shipping fees are non-refundable unless you have received a damaged item and would like to return it. To report a damaged item, please use the following process before returning:
- Take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Care team firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the damaged item and your order number.
- Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
MY PACKAGE IS SAYING DELIVERED BUT I DON'T SEE IT.
- If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 3 business days.
- We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete.
MY ORDER SAYS SHIPPED, WHY DID I RECEIVE A REFUND?
- If your order includes multiple items and one (or more) of the items are out of stock: we will go ahead and ship the rest of your order. We will issue a refund to your original form of payment for the item(s), not in stock.